Monday, September 7, 2015

Seasons

It's been such a busy summer and shaping up to be an even busier autumn.  But I can't keep letting that be my excuse.  I've been pretty good lately about taking evening walks.  I love being out after dinner so I've decided to stick with that for now.  I listen to podcasts usually and I like that.

My diet is off the hook.  Time to get back on board with that.  I'm having a really hard time cutting out dessert.  Besides the fact that I just love to eat them, there is also the whole psychological aspect behind having a "treat" that I need to change.  And if the truth were known, I could probably stand to be taking in fewer calories, but I'm not going to worry about that yet.  First exercise and cutting out treats.  I need to be better about monitoring that and I need to decide on some alternate options rather than ice cream or something.  Healthy desserts, snacks, and non food rewards.

It's a new week and the beginning of a new month and time of year.  Time to get back to using MyFitnessPal to track my food and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment