Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 29

Breakfast:  eggs, hashbrowns, and cheddar cheese in flour tortilla (one)
Lunch: leftover pizza - 1.5 slices
Dinner: weird hawaiian haystacks that I didn't like much.
snack:  10 or so peanut butter filled pretzels with a couple tsp of nutella (I know - cheater)


I spent today unpacking, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and watching it POUR rain.  I'm thinking about my exercise program.  I've been using a website called Fit2Be and enjoying it.  Feel like it's really strengthening my core in slow, small increments, but I also need to do something more aerobic everyday and I'm not sure WHEN.  Aerobic exercise is the hardest to fit in with the three young girls.  I can't push them all in the stroller, and they can't walk fast enough to keep up with me.  Maybe an evening walk?  Evenings get so crazy, its hard to be consistent.  Mornings I'm getting up and doing my gospel study which is just one step higher than exercise, but by the time it's over I usually have kids to take care of.  Can I get up even earlier????  6am is comfortable and doable - how serious am I about this??  I need to be able to make it through the day without a nap, too.

Goal for this week:
wake-up at 5:45 for 15 minutes of serious exercise, then 30-40 minutes of Gospel study.  I can do my Fit2Be workout with the girls at 9am - which is already scheduled in my day.






No comments:

Post a Comment